- Emotional Issues stem from emotional damage through emotional, physical, sexual, or spiritual abuse. (Luke 4:18)
- Spiritual Problems include unresolved bitterness, pride, rebellion, temporal values, hypocrisy, or moral failure.
- Spiritual Strongholds stem from access we give to the enemy of our souls by believing his lies. These lies, when believed, always allow the enemy to create chaos, confusion and conflict in our lives and in the lives of those we love. We give you the tools to help you significantly reduce the harassment of the enemy which produces the chaos, confusion and conflict. The result is that your heart is immediately flooded with peace.
The Holy Spirit leads the counselor to assist the client resolve their emotional wounds. The Holy Spirit will direct, tenderly convict, and lovingly enable them in this process. In this way, they can find lasting freedom and healing. Biblical principles are applied in leading an individual to find freedom from each problem. Individuals are not judged for where they are or have been, but complete freedom in Christ in the goal. The word most often used by our clients when describing the results is “Amazing.” This freedom will result in their experiencing a new purpose, fulfillment, joy, freedom, and peace in relationship with God and with others. (Galatians. 5:1, John 10:10)
Jesus focused on the heart to resolve spiritual and emotional issues. The counselor must accept, understand, and care for each individual’s heart. Freedom can only come as the individual’s issues are dealt with at the heart level.
H4HM is a non-traditional counseling service in many ways:
- Healing and Freedom can be routinely achieved in a matter of hours what might otherwise take years to accomplish.
- The focus is on healing wounded hearts; not just getting temporary relief.
- A life of chaos, conflict, and confusion can turn into a life of Peace and Joy
- Seldom does H4HM require more than six to eight three hour sessions to heal lives and marriages.
- H4HM accepts Donations and regular support from those who have been healed and blessed by this ministry and those who believe in our mission.
- H4HM is a Tax Exempt Organization organized under 26 USC § 508(c)(1)(a) and your gifts and Donations are Tax-Deductible.
- We do not want financial concerns to prevent anyone from getting personal healing. Therefore, H4HM does not charge for services. We commit to a significant amount of our time and resources for your healing and all we ask is that you and God determine what is a significant contribution for you and your family to make given your financial circumstances.
The Founders of Healing For The Heart Ministries, Joe and Cissa Saladino, have been fighting for marriages since 1989 when they experienced healing in their own marriage. This ministry started out in 1988 as Marriage Foundations, and evolved over the years to Loving The Heart Ministries in 2010, and then to Healing for the Heart Ministries in 2014. While Joe is the primary counselor, he draws from their personal family experiences and their experiences ministering to many clients since 1988. This has resulted, in the last few years, in a very high success rate; for those who complete the six to eight session process.
Joe Saladino is also recognized as an effective speaker with respect to healing the wounded heart and successful Christian living, and is available for speaking engagements tailored to targeted audiences of young and old alike, by focusing on their particular needs. Contact Us if you have any questions about our services or if you believe we can minister to you, someone you love, or an organization you care about.
Healing For The Heart Ministries